Hanging your Scripture Canvas
The design of our frames means you can rest the piece on a simple nail or screw in your wall. This allows the print to be mounted flat to the wall with no gap at the top. Easy!
Handling your Scripture Canvas
- Please make sure that you clean your hands before handling any canvas prints.
- Do not place anything on top of the canvas or lay your canvas with the front facing down.
- Try not to poke or press down on the canvas because you could leave an impression that might not go away.
Maintaining the quality of your Scripture Canvas
- Keep your print away from direct sunlight, as well as reflected light from mirrors, glass, etc.
- Do not use any form of liquid or chemical products to clean your canvas, or you may damage it. A soft dust brush can be used periodically to remove settled dust
- Make sure your print is displayed in a stable, moisture-free environment and is kept at a safe distance from any sources of direct heat such as a fireplace.